Choosing Alex TLC as your company charity is a rewarding and positive experience. You don’t have to be a large company to make a huge difference. We are a small organisation and welcome support from companies of all shapes and sizes.
Supporting a charity makes employees feel engaged, motivated, and more productive in the workplace. There are many ways you can help, including professional volunteering or engaging with our team building activity. We’d love to become your corporate partner too!
Team building Events
Have you ever wondered what it takes to run a retail outlet? Well, you could soon find out!
In our exciting, innovative corporate team building activity your employees could take over up to five of our charity shops and compete against each other. The team that raises the most money in a day will go home victorious!
For a suggested donation of £25 per person, teams of up to four people can come and run our charity shops for the day. To make it even more exciting, we’ll set challenges throughout the day to test creative thinking and encourage participants to work as a team.
As one of our corporate charity partners, you’ll benefit from:
“The fact that the team building day was provided by a charity was a defining factor when choosing where we would consider going.”
“The day was structured fantastically and encouraged us to work together as a team.”
This is the perfect activity for a Corporate Social Responsibility programme or for any organisation wishing to develop sales, marketing, customer service, financial management, communication and leadership skills. It’s also an ideal fit for a corporate away day.
- Professional volunteering opportunities such as PR, social media, marketing, software design and development, qualitative research and accounts.
- An invitation to attend and/or volunteer at our biennial Community Weekend event and meet the people we support, our staff, volunteers, and professionals involved in our work.
- The chance for your employees to hear directly about our work from a senior member of our organisation.
- Promotion and celebration of your support for Alex TLC on our website and social media.
- Free branded merchandise for participants of fundraising events exclusive to Alex TLC. Promotion of your event on our website, social media and newsletter.
- Free access to our team building experience – see below.
- Free collection service for charity shop donations from your workplace and office clearances. We also collect donations from employees’ homes within a set radius.
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact us email@example.com
Are you a retailer in south London?
We offer a free collection service for donations from retailers with premises in south London. If you have old or unused stock lying about taking up storage space, why not donate them to Alex TLC and let us turn them into much needed funds. Please contact us to arrange a collection.