We are back again for this years BigGive Christmas Challenge and we need your help so that we can double donations to our charity during the campaign (30th Nov – 7th Dec).
If we can secure pledges we become eligible for up to the same amount in Champion match funds. When allocated Champion match funds, they are combined with your pledge to form our matching pot. This pot DOUBLES ONLINE DONATIONS made to our charity via theBigGive.org.uk.
* Example: £5000 in Pledges could help us to raise £20,00 overall
We are raising funds so we can author and illustrate a book designed to support children affected by ALD and their siblings. The primary goal is to support children, to build emotional resilience and openness to talk and ask questions following the diagnosis of a rare disease.
- Pledges must be completed via the online Pledge form on The Big Give Platform. The Charity will be provided with a link to the Pledge form in their Charity account to share with Pledgers.
- It is extremely important that the Pledge is not fulfilled (i.e. paid to the Charity) until after the campaign has finished (as the Pledge is a promise of funding dependent on whether the Charity raises a sufficient amount in online donations).
- Pledges must be a minimum of £100. The maximum Pledges a Charity can receive is the Pledge target set by the Charity.
- The deadline for making the Pledge will be displayed on the Pledge form.
- A Charity must receive in excess of £1,000 in Pledges to be able to participate in the Match Funding Campaign. A Charity receiving in excess of £1,000 of Pledges is not a guarantee that they will be able to participate in the Match Funding Campaign.
- If a Charity does not end up participating in the Match Funding Campaign, it is the Charity’s responsibility to inform the Pledger.
- The Pledger’s name and email address will be shared with the Charity to which they Pledge. The Pledger has the option to opt in to further communications from the Charity. The Big Give will not pass on any of the Pledger’s details to any third parties other than the Charity.